Panther Foundations For Success: Internship Development Program for BUSINESS, ENGINEERING, MATH/STATISTICS, ECONOMICS & IST MAJORS AND INTENDED-
DEADLINE APPLICATION – OCTOBER 13TH
Here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for an Internship Opportunity with one of the following Corporate Partners of the Panther Foundations for Success: Internship Development Program: Rockwell Automation, Harley-Davidson, Direct Supply, ManpowerGroup, UMB Funds Services, and Associated Bank. YOU MUST BE ENROLLED IN CLASSES FALL 2018 AS AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROGRAM.
- Rockwell and Harley-Davidson are looking for Business and Engineering Students, as well as intended
- Direct Supply, ManpowerGroup and UMB Fund Services are recruiting for Business Majors and intended
- Associated Bank, are newest corporate partner is recruiting for Business, Engineer, Economics, Math/Statistics and Information Science Technology (SOIS) majors and intended.
The Panther Foundations for Success program is designed to better prepare you for the transition into the workplace by developing soft skills and provide you with a relevant potential internship opportunity that will compliment your academic learning. The networking exposure with well-known global companies that is provided will set you apart from your peers as you progress towards your graduation date.
The PFS program is designed to provide you with further development and education in the areas of:-
- Diversity in the workplace and why it is important
- Strategies to strengthen your communication skills in professional settings
- How to handle yourself with confidence in a professional setting
- The power of emotional intelligence and the capacity to reason and analyze emotional information
- How to construct a strong resume to stand out among the crowd
- Insight into opportunities available in the corporate environment within your desired major with corporate site visits
- And …. An Internship!!!
There will be an Information Table at the following Career Fairs:
ALL MAJORS CAREER FAIR, OCTOBER 5, 2017 FROM 10:00 – 2:00 PM
Please see attachment for additional information and the application. (PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION VIA E-MAIL) The website for the Panther Foundations for Success: Internship Development is www.uwm.edu/panther-success.