Simplify your life
- Submit your ID photo online, you can even use your selfie
- Manage your PantherCard online: add funds, view balances and review spending history at GET UWM
The PCO summer hours are Monday-Thursday 10:00am-4:00pm and Friday 10:00am-2:00pm.
The PantherCard is a campus identification card with your name, status at the University (Faculty, Student, Visiting Scholar, etc.), and University Identification Number.
What the PantherCard is used for?
- Borrowing books from the Golda Meir Library and accessing the library after 7:00 PM
- Accessing the Klotsche Fitness Center, Testing Center, Norris Health Center, and IT Services
- Riding UWM Shuttles or B.O.S.S. transportation
- Attending campus sporting events and activities
- Attending Union Theater screenings and Peck School performances
- When a Parking Pass is obtained, the card will grant access to enter and leave parking structures
- Meal Plan
- Gold Account
Lost & Found Cards
Turn you PantherCard off @ GET Lost
You can inquire about a lost card by calling us at (414)-229-2231 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Samaritans can send found cards to the PantherCard Office located in UWM Student Union #143.
How do I know when I am eligible for an ID?
- New Students are eligible for a PantherCard after they have been admitted to the University
- New Students should submit your ID photo online, you can even use your selfie
- Freshman receive their PantherCard at New Student Orientation
- Auditors need to be enrolled in classes and will be charged $20.00
- Requirements and eligibility may vary depending on the specific circumstances of the student
- Faculty are eligible for their PantherCard after they have received a PAWS Account and a Campus ID Number
What will I need to get my Panther Card?
$15 New PantherCard Fee
All students pay for their first PantherCard. How each student pays may vary, some students may have the ID cost included in their New Student or Transfer Student Fee or another special program fee.
All other students can purchase an ID at the PantherCard Office for a $15 fee. Starting July 1, 2018 the fee will be $20.00.
Faculty and Staff may receive their ID free of charge through June 30, 2018. Starting July 1, 2018 the fee will be $20.00.
$15 Replacement PantherCard Fee
The fee will be waived for:
- A legal name changes that is verified with the Registrar’s Office and PAWs
- Change in University Status (Ex: Student to Staff)
- Defective Card
- Outdated PantherCard without an RFID chip
Starting July 1, 2018 the replacement fee will be $20.00.
Unleash the power of the Panther!
Your PantherCard offers two (2) service debit accounts, GOLD Account and Resident Meal Plan. By depositing money in advance of your purchases, you may use your accounts all across campus and at participating off-campus businesses! Students receive tax-free food at all participating on-campus UWM restaurants!
You may also add money to your Gold Account in-person at the PantherCard Office located in Union W143.
GOLD Account membership entitles you to:
- Purchase food (tax-free for students) at all UWM campus restaurants.
- Purchase food, merchandise and services at the Panther Shop, Restors, Recreation Center, Union Cinema, Union Marketing, Studio Arts & Craft Centre, Union Station, SARUP lab and all pay for print location at UWM.
- Purchase laundry and general services at Sandburg Residence Halls, Kenilworth Square Apartments, and Cambridge Commons.
- Purchase food at all participating off campus businesses (taxable).
Resident Meal Plan
Residents who live in Sandburg or Cambridge Commons residence halls are required to have a Resident Meal Plan. This is an a la carte debit plan where residents pay for what they purchase by presenting their PantherCard for payment at the register. Residents choose the plan level when completing the housing contract.
Your Resident Meal Plan can be managed in the same manner as your GOLD account, through the GET Mobile app. See the details on establishing your GET account above.
Resident Meal Plan membership entitles you to:
- Purchase food (tax-free for students) at all UWM campus restaurants
*Food purchased in the residence hall Cafes and Palm Gardens are discounted 50%.
- Purchase food at all participating off campus businesses (taxable)
For non-residents, if you wish to have a meal plan or for more information on the Resident Meal Plan, call University Housing at (414) 229-4065.