The ResNet office is located in Sandburg C280 inside of the computer lab on the second floor.
The ResNet staff are here to help with:
- Network issues within the Residence Halls
- Connecting a device to the Residence Halls network
The ResNet office does not support any devices connecting to the Residence Hall network. In order to get support for those devices, you can call our help desk at (414) 229-4606.
UWM Help Desk
The UWM Help Desk is here to help you with such things as:
- Lab computers and kiosks
- Campus Wireless network access (ProwlNET or UWM Wi-Fi)
- Office 365 – email and calendar
- Desire2Learn (D2L) – Learning Management System (LMS)
- PAWS – Student Administration System
- Lab printing
If / when you experience problems with your computer, you have several options. Choose the option that best fits your needs and budget.
The UWM TechRepair shop is authorized to work on both Dell and Apple products. Check out their site for location, hours and fees.
Milwaukee PC is located close to UWM on Farwell, and is a locally-owned business. There are also many Best Buy stores in Milwaukee which are able to service your computer with their Geek Squad service. Take a look at their sites for more information, locations, and fees.