The Registrar’s Office is organized into four main areas – Administrative, Curricular and Faculty Services, Records and Student Services, and the Testing Center. See our organizational chart for more details.
Staff members in the Registrar’s Office work within but also frequently across our organizational units in a variety of functional areas that provide a more complete representation of how we operate as an office. Please see below to identify the staff who contribute to these primary functional areas of service provided by the Registrar’s Office.
- Administrative Staff
- Communications and Outreach Staff
- Curricular Services Staff
- Degree Progress and Graduation Processing Staff
- Enrollment Processing Staff
- Grading and Grades Processing Staff
- Records Processing Staff
- PAWS Functional Development and Support Staff
- Testing Services Staff
- Transcripts and Verification Processing Staff
- Transfer Credit Processing Staff
- All Registrar’s Office Staff Staff