Information sessions about our degree programs are held regularly. You can find upcoming dates and RSVP for a session here.
Helpful Student Resources
- Student Handbook
- MPH program information from the Graduate School Bulletin
- Academic Calendar
- Registrar’s Calendar
- Poster Printing – Large format color printing is available to students for course- or research-related projects at no cost through Visual Design Services
- UWM Writing Center
- UWM Public Health Library Resources – Search through UWM’s library system for articles, books and publications on Public Health
Students in the MPH, PhD and graduate certificate programs qualify as on-campus graduate students. View current tuition and fee rates.
UWM’s Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health awards approximately $100,000 of competitive scholarships annually. The average award is $5,000, which is equivalent to a 50% in-state tuition/fee remission. The highest award is $10,000 or full support for in-state tuition and fees.
Apply today! Applications are due January 5th for Fall admission and consideration for funding. One application allows you to be considered for all scholarships, assistantships, and fellowships for which you are eligible. Some opportunities may require supplemental application materials, so read directions carefully.
To apply for funding, submit the following:
- Application for Financial Support Form
- Unofficial transcripts (see application for directions to print transcripts)
- Essay responses (3 pages total)
- What are your career goals? Be specific in how your goals demonstrate a commitment to social and environmental justice.
- What unique or unusual circumstances set you apart? (include if you are a low income and/or first generation college student)
- What are the strengths of your academic career to date?
Contact Darcie Warren at email@example.com or 414-227-3256 with questions.
Additional scholarship resources:
- Public Health General Scholarships and Fellowships – Highly competitive and prestigious scholarships, fellowships and internships awards for college study, graduate school and postgraduate research. Fee financial aid, grants, student loans, prices, stipends.
- Rural Assistance Center – Funding for scholarships, fellowships and loan repayment
- UW-Madison Grants Information Collection – For individuals and organizations looking for Wisconsin state and local government funding and assistance programs
Check the Wednesday Weekly each week for more up to date job listings.