Director: Bonnie Klein-Tasman, Ph.D.
Provides a very limited number of comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations (less than 1 per month, depending on staff availability) for children ages 2-16 with a wide variety of neurological conditions and developmental disorders. At some times, the clinic is restricted to particular age ranges or conditions.
Examples of conditions are:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Genetically based developmental disabilities (e.g., Williams syndrome, Neurofibromatosis-1)
- Other disorders which affect learning and behavior.
Assessments are conducted by graduate students in the Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program with Dr. Klein-Tasman’s involvement. All aspects of the assessment conducted by graduate students are videotaped. The cost for the assessment is on a sliding hourly fee based on family income with no maximum fee. Please contact Dr. Klein-Tasman directly (414-229-3060) with questions.