Walk-in tutoring for Undergraduate Physics courses (100- and 200-level), is normally available M–F each academic semester (Fall and Spring). Schedules are posted within the first two full weeks of the semester and students are encouraged to use this service. Space for this tutoring is in the UWM Golda Meir Library, 1 East, next to the PASS Tutoring. Tutoring schedules are posted in the library, as well as in various locations throughout the Physics building.
The Spring 2015 undergraduate physics walk-in tutoring schedule is as follows. The Spring 2015 undergraduate physics tutoring begins on Monday, February 2, 2015.
|8:00-9:00am||Adil Amin||Adil Amin
|Adil Amin||Adil Amin
|9:00-10:00am||Nathaniel Smith||Adil Amin||Adil Amin|
|10:00-11:00am||Nathaniel Smith||Adil Amin||Adil Amin|
|11:00am-Noon||Nathaniel Smith||Adil Amin||Adil Amin|
|Noon-1:00pm||Alex Urban||Adil Amin||Adil Amin|
|4:00-5:00pm||Adil Amin||Nathaniel Smith||Alex Urban|
|5:00-6:00pm||Adil Amin||Alex Urban|
- Tutors are available to help you with your difficulties, NOT working out your homework! Feel free to show us your work to get help and further clarifications.
- Tutors may or may not have access to adopted course text books, so please bring your own.
- Exact times of tutors may vary by 5 minutes or so – please be patient.
- The above hours are valid from Monday, 2 February 2015 through Thursday, 7 May 2015 (last day of classes). Hours, if any, during the week of finals, will be available in the tutoring area or posted wherever this schedule is.
- For any comments, concerns or complaints, etc. regarding tutoring, please contact Robert Wood (Assoc. Chair of the Physics Dept.) at firstname.lastname@example.org.