UWM Doctor of Physical Therapy students are offering free screenings for UWM students and employees with arm or leg aches, strains or pains. These screenings will provide valuable practice opportunities for students and will be held in Klotsche Pavilion Suite 350.
There will be sessions on the following dates:
- Monday, April 30, 7:30-8:45 a.m. and 9-10:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 2, 7:30-8:45 a.m. and 9:15-10:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 4, 7:30-8:45 a.m. and 9-10:15 a.m.
Follow-up appointments will be offered on:
- Monday, May 7, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 10, 9:30-11 a.m.
You should arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and may receive up to two treatments or exercise instructions. To be eligible, you cannot already be under medical care for your complaint and your you complaint cannot be the result of a work-related injury.
Space is limited. To make an appointment, please call 229-3360 email Hamiltoy@uwm.edu.