Instructions to set-up personally-owned devices for UWMWiFi are below. If you have a University-owned device, check with your IT support professional.
- In order to complete the set-up process, you must input your ePantherID and password. This must be done in an area with UWM WiFi service.
- Devices should be virus-free and have the latest operating system updates.
- Not all mobile/Android devices support 802.1x authentication. If you have questions or issues with your device, please contact your vendor or manufacturer for assistance.
Printed instructions are also available at the:
- Walk-in Help Desk in Bolton 225
- Library Learning Commons
Hands-on assistance is available at the Walk-in Help Desk in Bolton 225 and Library Learning Commons (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. –5 p.m.).
Instructions (pdf format):
- UWM ePantherID Password Change: iOS Device Instructions to Reconnect to UWMWiFi
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Android Devices
Contact the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040, toll-free at 877-381-3459 or use the online request form at GetTechHelp.uwm.edu.