The Neighborhood Housing Office will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday starting Wednesday, November 22nd.
We will resume regular business hours on Monday, November 27th.
The Neighborhood Housing Office (NHO) strives to provide direct outreach and advising to help students find quality off-campus housing and roommates through education, referral, and support. We promote healthy living and civic responsibility to connect students with UW-Milwaukee and the surrounding neighborhoods. Visitors of the Neighborhood Housing Office will receive quality, in-person service from our well-trained and experienced team of student renters. We provide quality tools and strategies to make your neighborhood housing living experience a success.
By utilizing the Neighborhood Housing Office and participating in programming initiatives, students will:
- Explore the neighborhood surrounding UWM
- Gain knowledge of tenant rights and responsibilities
- Be able to identify resources available to them as student
- Understand what it means to be a good neighbor and community member
- Feel a sense of belonging and responsibility to their neighborhood and community
- Be provided with current and relevant information regarding off-campus living and parking
- Receive access to the exclusive NHO listing service