The UWM Libraries Facilities Management Department is responsible for the general building operations of the Golda Meir Library.
This includes handling equipment and room reservations for campus events, managing building furnishings and planning for renovations, disaster and evacuation planning, enforcing safety and emergency guidelines, maintaining building and patron security, and enforcing loss control.
Facilities Information and Policies
- Building Access
- Cell Phone Use
- Conference Center
- Firearms and Dangerous Weapons Policy
- Green Roof Project
- Lost and Found
- Photographing and Filming Policy for UWM Libraries
- Scriptorium for Dissertators
- UWM WiFi (Wireless) Information
- User Rights and Responsibilities