Reserving a group room in the Learning Commons Daniel M. Soref Learning Commons
- To avoid conflicts and problems, ALWAYS…
- Reserve a room before use…even if it looks like no one is using it.
- Send a confirmation text to your phone via a text message. It’s super easy!
- Save your email and text message confirmations.
- Send an email and text reminder to the rest of your study group
How to make a DIBS reservation –
1. Login with your ePANTHER ID — https://uwm.evanced.info/Dibs/
2. You will be sent an email confirmation (Check your Junk email folder if you don’t see it!).
3. Use the Text function for an additional confirmation on your smartphone for your reservation.
4. Communicate with the rest of your group where you are meeting.
All of these steps are essential for your group study space. There are no more door schedules. It is your responsibility to make and communicate your appointments.
To Review Full Policy: Group Study Room Policy.
- Group study rooms are available for 2 or more people.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours total per person per week.
- Only make reservations 2 weeks ahead of time.
- A group that is more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation
- Please feel free to immediately reserve a room for your group.
Rooms may be reserved by current UWM student, faculty, or staff during all open hours.
Comments & Questions
Molly Susan Mathias, User Experience Librarian