DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS NEW WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY at UWM!
- Have you always wanted to learn Italian, but couldn’t quite fit it in your schedule?
- Do you already know a foreign language, but would you like to speak another one?
- Can you speak some Italian and want to know the language better?
- Did you take already an Italian language course during regular sessions and you need more credits?
Then the intensive Italian courses offered at UWM during summer may be the right answer for you!
Designed especially for students who want to learn Italian in an accelerated format: Intensive Italian I ( 103) and Intensive Italian II ( 104) run four weeks each and correspond to semester one and two of Elementary Italian (first year Italian sequence). Working with our experienced regular faculty, students can expect to build their Italian skills in oral comprehension, speaking reading and writing through a variety of creative in-class activities, videos and by working in our language computer lab.
- Students may register for just one of the two sequential sessions, but they are encouraged to take both courses if they want to enroll in intermediate italian ( 203) in the fall.
- Graduate students can qualify to take these courses at the undergraduate auditor fee
These courses are recommended for students who have previous experience in learning another foreign language.
Italian 103 (67577 and lab 67579) Intensive Italian I, 4 credits. May 30- June 24 2017 Meetings: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM, No perquisites. Mary Iaquinta, Lecturer. Email: email@example.com
Italian 104 (67581 and lab 65782) Intensive Italian II, 4 credits. June 26-July 22 2017.Meetings: : Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM, Italian 103 or placement. Claudia Pessarelli, Lecturer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact the Department of French, Italian and comparative Literature’s office at 414- 229 4382 or by email: email@example.com or the instructors.