The following is a list of some of the services that have been integrated into the UWM 1Login Service. This list is updated periodically and does not represent all of the web applications that use the service.
UWM Libraries Online Applications
- ACM – Association for Computing Machinery Digital Library
- JSTOR – full-text searches of digitized back issues of several hundred well-known journals, dating back to 1665.
- EBLib – Ebook Library Catalog
- ezProxy – Access to UWM Library subscriptions and databases.
- ProQuest – archives of sources such as newspapers, periodicals, dissertations, and aggregated databases of many types.
- EBSCOhost – online research database service
- Project Muse – digital humanities and social sciences content
- Sage – more than 645 journals spanning the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology, and Medicine
- Web of Knowledge – premier research platform for information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
- ScienceDirect – scientific, technical, and medical full text research
- Scitation – American Institute of Physics
- Search@UW – hundreds of millions of resources, including all UW System Libraries collections
- CILogon – allows users to authenticate with their home organization and obtain a certificate for secure access to CyberInfrastructure (CI).
- NIH – the nation’s medical research agency—supporting scientific studies that turn discovery into health.
- Research.gov – National Science Foundation’s (NSF) grants management system
- Internet2 – An advanced networking consortium led by the research and education community.
- EDUCAUSE – Nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education through the use of information technology.
UW System Applications
- My.Wisconsin.edu – UW System Portal
- HRS – UW-System Human Resources System
- UW Forward – UW library experimental catalog and resource discovery.
- SFS – UW-System Shared Financial System.
- WISDM – Wisconsin Data Mart for Peoplesoft Financials.
- D2L – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s web-based learning environment.
- Gartner – Information Technology research and advisory company.
- e2Campus – UWM’s Safety Awareness for Everyone (S.A.F.E.) Alert system for text or email notification of campus emergencies
- Zimride – A social rideshare community that enables quickly finding other drivers or passengers traveling along the same route.
- myHousing – UWM student housing account access.
- pantherSYNC – UWM student organizations
- StudioAbroad – UWM Center of Internation Education study abroad service.
- Lynda.com – Online subscription library, video tutorials, etc.
Non UWM 1Login Applications
Applications that utilize ePanther credentials
There are applications that utilize the ePanther credential that are not yet part of the single sign-on, or 1Login, environment. These applications require one to directly enter their ePantherACCOUNT information (username and password) for access. The following applications fall into this category.
- pantherLINK – UWM Email
- pantherFILE – UWM file storage
- PAWS – Panther Access to Web Services
- pantherLIST – UWM Email list management
Applications that do NOT utilize ePanther credentials
There are several applications that do not utilize UWM ePantherACCOUNT’s. We are working with the owners of these applications to bring them into the ePanther environment to provide better service for UWM faculty, staff and students. If you are an application owner or know of an application that could benefit from the use of UWM ePantherACCOUNT’s and/or single sign-on (1Login) please contact the IAM Team utilizing the “contact” link above. The following applications are not currently integrated into the UWM ePantherACCOUNT environment.
- Concur – Employee travel and reservations website
- Jobs.UWM.edu – HR application used for employee recruitment
- PAWS Designate Access – Granting access to others, particularly to parents by students
- WageWorks – website for employee flex dollar accounts
UWM ePantherACCOUNT holders should not utilize or sync their UWM ePanther password with services utilizing non-ePantherACCOUNTs. A seperate and unique password should be used for these services