GRE and GMAT INFORMATION
If you are applying for admission to the MHRLR Program, please bear in mind the following:
- If you have taken the GRE or GMAT within the past 5 years, you may use these scores, however, your score must be sent, by the testing agency, to the MHRLR office at the above address:
- GRE – Institution Code 1473, Dept. Code 4204
- GMAT – Institution Code 1896
- If you have not taken the GRE or GMAT (or if you took it more than five years ago), you will need to take (retake) the exam in order to be admitted to the program. If you do not expect to have the results in time to obtain entry into the program for the semester in which you wish to enter, you may register for courses in the MHRLR program as a Graduate Non-Degree Student (maximum 12 credits). For more information, contact the Graduate School at (414) 229-6569.
For information and to download a bulletin visit the GRE website at http://www.gre.com/
- To register, call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255)
- The General Test is given on computer and can be taken year-round in a test center.
- General Test Fees: (stated in US Dollars): $160 (US, US Territories, and Puerto Rico).
For information and to receive a bulletin visit the GMAT website at http://www.mba.com/mba/
- To register, schedule an appointment at an approved test center.
- The GMAT Computer-Adaptive Test (CAT), The GMAT CAT, is available year-round in test centers throughout the world.
- GMAT test fee (stated in US Dollars): $250 Worldwide</li.
For sample questions and information on Test Preparation Software for the GRE (GRE POWERPREP Software and Practice Books) and GMAT (The Official Guide for GMAT Review and POWERPREP review software) visit the GRE and GMAT websites.