2018 Well Wisconsin Incentive Program
Know your numbers! As a part of the state’s Well Wisconsin program, employees and their spouses who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin state group health insurance program are eligible to earn a $150* wellness incentive by completing three required steps through StayWell by October 19, 2018.
To get started and for more information, if you haven’t already, you will need to create an account on the StayWell Health Portal.
Program Incentive Update
During the It’s Your Choice 2018 open enrollment period, Employee Trust Funds (ETF) had communicated plans to move the program incentive from a gift card to a State Group Health premium reduction in 2019 for active state employees. It has been determined this transition will not occur for 2019, and Well Wisconsin program participation in 2018 will NOT affect premium rates in 2019. Participants will still receive the $150 gift card upon completion of the program steps in 2018 (program requirements must again be completed in 2019 to receive the 2019 incentive reward).
2018 Incentive Program Requirements
YOUR THREE STEPS:
- STEP 1: Submit your 2018 health screening results – Complete your health screening by attending an on-site event at UWM, or another facility, or by submitting the Health Care Provider Form.
Health Screenings at UWM:
- April 19, 2018, School of Continuing Ed. Room 7480, 8:00 A.M.–12:00 P.M.
- May 7, 2018, Wisconsin Room, 8:00 A.M.–12:00 P.M.
- Watch for additional dates to come.
- STEP 2: Take the 10-minute StayWell on-line health assessment.
- NEW STEP 3: Complete one well-being activity through StayWell.
2018 activities include:
- Million Steps Challenge
- 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Self-Directed Coaching
- Daily Dash
- Health Coaching
- Disease Management Coaching
- Health Benefits and Preventive Care Quiz
For more helpful details about the StayWell portal and programs, including the new 2018 Well-Being Activity, Step 3 needed to receive your 2018 Well Wisconsin incentive reward, log in to your StayWell Health Portal, click on the Wellness Webinars box on your home page, then click on the Archives box and select 2018 Program Overview and Portal Demo to view the recording of the live webinar and portal demonstration.
For your added reference during the webinar:
Additional StayWell Resources
The StayWell mobile app, available in your StayWell Health Portal, provides you with quick, easy access to tools and resources to give your well-being a boost. Access the health assessment, programs to keep you feeling your best and resources to keep you going—all at your fingertips.
Have questions about the steps to earn your incentive or how to use the StayWell wellness portal? Contact the StayWell HelpLine:
- Phone: 1-800-821-6591
- Email: email@example.com
StayWell offers monthly webinars, on various health topics, through your StayWell Health Portal. You can ask questions during these live presentations and view recordings of previous webinars.
Life Hacks for Greater Health and Well-Being
May 16, 2018
Noon to 12:30 P.M.
* All wellness incentives paid to participants of the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program by StayWell are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to your employer for tax purposes. Health information, including responses to the health assessment, are protected by federal law and will never be shared with ETF, the Group Health Insurance Program or your employer.