How do I access my online Tax Statement?
To access your Tax Statements online:
- Log on to the MyUW portal (my.uwm.edu)
- Enter your ePanther ID and password. For ePanther ID activation, please see the following web address: ePantherACCOUNT activation.
- Click on the Tax Information in the UWM Work Record pagelet
- Select the Payroll Year from the drop down box
- Select the tax document needed (W-2 form; 1042-S form (for international tax treaty recipients); Fellowship Letter)
Secure access is available 24/7 from any internet connection.
Who has access to view their Tax Information in the MyUW portal?
- Access to these documents after employment depends on your authorization to the MyUW portal.
Will I continue to receive hardcopy Tax Documents?
- Tax documents will continue to be mailed to all employees to the address on record with the Payroll Office.
How secure is the information displayed in the MyUW portal?
Access to the MyUW portal is secured according to the best practices for web security. The ePanther ID and password are conveyed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and the password is encrypted before transmission over the Internet. After typing your ePanther ID and your password (which is encrypted on the login page and shows up only as dots or asterisks) at the login page of the MyUW portal and hitting ‘login’, the user is automatically directed to a secure login processing page. The ePanther ID and password are not stored on the login page of the MyUW portal but are passed through to the secure page and authentication is checked to ensure the ePanther ID and password are valid. Individuals should be aware of the things they can do to ensure their information is kept private such as:
- Don’t share your password with others.
- Ensure that you don’t leave your portal session open when you walk away from your computer. This is especially vital when logging in from public computers. Be sure to log out!
Who should I contact if I have a question regarding access to MyUW portal?
- For questions regarding access to the MyUW portal, contact the UITS help desk at (414) 229-4040 or Get Tech Help.
Who should I contact if I have a question regarding the information on my Tax Documents?
- For questions regarding the contents or existence of a Tax Statement, contact the Payroll Office at (414) 229-5353.