Meal Plan Change Form

By submitting this form to University Housing you are indicating that you would like to make the following changes to your University Housing contract preferences that you previously submitted online.

Students with room assignments in Cambridge Commons or Sandburg Hall are required to pay the Meal Plan Administrative Fee.

Students with room assignments in Purin Hall or RiverView are not required to have any meal plan. However, if they choose to have a contracted meal plan, those students are responsible for all applicable meal plan charges and administrative fees.

Students who owe an outstanding balance greater than $100 are not eligible to have their meal plan increased.

Meal Plan Change Form

For students wishing to change their meal plan.
  • Please Note for Purin & RiverView residents: Changing your meal plan during a semester may result in prorated charges for your meal plan administrative fee.