Parking is available for residents (and other members of the community, where space permits) in heated garages in Cambridge Commons, Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall and RiverView Residence Hall. You cannot request a permit until your room assignment has been made. To make a request for a parking permit, please complete the form below.

Parking permits for Cambridge, Purin and RiverView cost $500.00 per semester, while permits for Kenilworth Square Apartments cost $100.00 per month. Parking charges are billed on your PAWS account. The charges may be prorated for the start of the term of your permit, but will NOT be prorated for the end date.

Looking for Sandburg Parking? A very limited number of parking permits are made available for residents of Sandburg each year. Permits for the Sandburg Garage are administered by UWM Parking & Transit.

Need to cancel or terminate a University Housing Parking Permit (CC, RVW, KSA or Purin) that has already been issued to you? Complete the Parking Termination Form as soon as possible (return to your Service Desk or to address indicated on the form)! Failure to return the pass may result in an additional $25 charge.