Michelle Rimer, MS, MPH, RDClinical Assistant Professor
MS Nutrition University of Tennessee 2002
M.P.H Health Policy and Administration University of Tennessee 2002
BBA Dietetics University of Wisconsin 1999
Rimer, M. K. (2016). Insights on Presenting the Value of Your Services. Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation, First Breath Annual Meeting, .
Rimer, M. K. (2015). A Conversation about Women’s Heart Health. Catawba County Women’s Leadership Conference, .
Rimer, M. K. (2014). How Women Influence Worksite Wellness. Catawba County Women’s Leadership Conference, .
Rimer, M. K. (2012). Like Mother, Like Daughter. Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation, Annual Dialogue, .
Rimer, M. K. (2009). Connecting Your School’s Wellness Policy and Local Foods. Wisconsin Partnership for Activity and Nutrition: Wellness is Local Summit, Stevens Point, WI.
Rimer, M. K. (2009). Growing a Farm-to-School Program. Wisconsin School Nutrition Association Fall Conference, Madison, WI.
Rimer, M. K. (2008). Taking Your Nutrition to Heart. Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation Badger Heart Conference, Wausau, WI.
Licensures & Certifications
- Certified Dietitian in the State of Wisconsin, 2016-present
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC Credentialed Provider, 2013-present
- Certified in Child and Adolescent Weight Management, 2007-present
- Licensed as a Registered Dietitian, 2003-present
- Licensed Dietitian in the State of North Carolina, 2009-2016
- Certified Dietitian in the State of Wisconsin, 2006-2010
- Certified Professional Food Manager, 1998-2009