Renee Reckelberg, MS, LATClinical Assistant Professor
- MS Kinesiology-Athletic Training, University of Illinois, 2005
- BS Eastern Michigan University, 2003
Interests & Expertise
Renee Reckelberg teaches courses for the College of Health Sciences, but is also directly responsible for the health care of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s Women’s Volleyball team, as well as the Men’s and Women’s Track and Field teams.
- Recognition and Evaluation of Injuries in Athletic Training: Head, Neck and Trunk
- Introduction to Prevention, Recognition, and Treatment of Athletic Injuries
- Lab instructor for various ATEP classes