Angela Kowalski, MSRecruitment Coordinator, Academic Advisor
- MS Student Personnel Administration, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2011
- BS Social Work, Concordia University Wisconsin, 2008
Interests & Expertise
Angela Kowalski, as Recruitment Coordinator and Academic Advisor works with prospective, admitted, and enrolled students.
Angela works with prospective students interested in CHS majors. She is passionate about assisting students by communicating information, and sharing opportunities to learn more about CHS majors. Angela also advises students with an undecided major in CHS.
Prior to working in the College of Health Sciences, Angela was a Student Affairs Coordinator at University of Wisconsin – Washington County, and previously, worked at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology as an Admissions Counselor.
- Dakota Association for College Admission Counseling (DACAC)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- National Association for Campus Activities (NACA)
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- Wisconsin College Personnel Association (WCPA)
Honors & Awards
- Arthur M. Kaplan Award (2013-2014) UW-Washington County
Recognizes outstanding contributions made to education by UW Colleges faculty and academic staff.