Daniel Cordas, BS RT(R)Clinical Instructor
Interests & Expertise
Daniel Cordas been teaching Radiography since 2007, first with Columbia-St. Mary’s School of Radiologic Technology and now the College of Health Sciences. Prior to teaching, Cordas was a staff Technologist at St. Mary’s in Milwaukee, Wis. Along with working in general x-ray and fluoroscopy, he has also been trained in computed tomography.
Cordas is primarily interested in the mobile fluoroscopy procedures in the operating room, interventional pain management and the rapidly advancing technology used by radiographers in the field.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists – Licensed Radiographer
- Wisconsin Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Radiation Protection (BMS 351)
- Radiographic Physics I & II BMS 470 & BMS 475)
- Radiographic Procedures III & IV (BMS 309 & 473)
- Seminar in Radiography (BMS 401)