- Completion of a semester’s work within the past five years.
- A cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0.
- Clearance of academic and administrative holds.
- Being within the time limit for degree completion.
- You may also need the approval of your graduate program unit. Check with your unit about its re-entry requirements.
If you plan to return to your graduate program after an absence of two or more semesters (excluding summer and UWinteriM sessions), you must apply to re-enter the Graduate School using the Application for Re-entering a Graduate Program. The Graduate School has the following requirements for re-entering students: