Every year, UWM student callers employed in the Telefund contact more than 35,000 alumni, parents, and friends of the university.
The financial support raised through the Telefund allows the university to address its most pressing needs, while taking advantage of emerging opportunities. The Telefund impacts all areas of the campus by…
- providing scholarship support for talented, deserving students
- helping us recruit and retain top-notch faculty and staff
- giving us resources to improve classrooms and laboratories campus-wide
- and so much more!
Giving over the phone is fast and easy! Our student callers can…
- create a payment schedule or defer your first payment
- send a pledge card in the mail OR e-mail it with instructions for paying online
- securely process your gift with a credit card number
- designate your gift to any fund on campus: a specific school, college, department, program, sports team, etc. and
- answer questions about UWM and share their experiences as current students.
When students call, we hope you will speak with them and consider making a tax-deductible gift.
Please note: Like all not-for-profit organizations, UWM is exempt from the national Do Not Call Registry. We employ only UWM students and use the phone to contact alumni, parents, and friends regarding possible support. This efficient, cost-effective program is a great way for all members of the Panther community to connect with today’s students and ask questions. If, for any reason, you prefer not to be called, please let us know, and we will update our records immediately.
For More Information
Associate Director of Annual Giving