The Graduate School and the Center for International Education (CIE) require the following materials for International students:
- Completed Graduate School application
- Completed forms, which you will receive shortly from the CIE office
- Two official copies of all transcripts or degree certificates (and document translation if necessary) for each college or university attended. Copies are sent directly to the applicant by the educational institution are not “official” and will not be accepted.
- Proof of English proficiency; see http://uwm.edu/cie/international-admissions/application-requirements/
- Confidential financial statement and bank verification letter. Form is included in materials sent by the CIE office.
- Two copies of a statement of your “Reasons for Graduate Study” as requested on the application form.
- A money order for $96 to cover application and processing fees, payable to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Please assemble these items and send them to:
Center for International Education
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201
The CIE office can be contacted by phone: 414-229-4846 or by email: email@example.com
Please note: It generally takes some additional time to process international student applications. To ensure that your application can be reviewed, please send all materials well before the department deadline.