If you take the Environmental track, you will specialize in human-environment interactions and relations. Environmental geography undergraduates find work in environmental management, conservation, environmental nonprofit organizations, environmental consulting, natural resources, parks management, and environmental education.
- Any 3 of the following mid- or upper-level environmental geography courses, 9 cr:
- Geog 350 – Conservation of Natural Resources
- Geog 520 – Physical Geography of the City
- Geog 464 – Environmental Problems
- Geog 564 – Urban Environmental Change and Social Justice