Grants are gift aid and, in most cases, do not have to be repaid if the enrollment period is completed. To receive grants, a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed each academic year. Most grants require a student to be an undergraduate seeking a first degree and attending at least half-time. To see specific eligibility requirements, please review individual grant descriptions.

Federal Grants

Wisconsin State Grants