Registration for Family Weekend 2017 is not yet open. It will open June 1, 2017.
The first is a $10 option for the whole family, which gets you registration badges, a participant bag, a UWM swag item and admission to many Saturday events.
The second option is $25 per attendee (children 5 and under are free) and includes dinner, a comedy show, city bus tours and a show at the Planetarium. The paid registration option also includes registration badges, a participant bag, a UWM swag item and admission to ALL Saturday events.
Current UWM students who wish to attend should also be registered to reserve their spot.
Discount parking is available all day for $3 and can be paid at the meter, no special pass is needed. We encourage families to park in the Klotsche Parking Pavilion because some roads around campus may be closed for the Panther Prowl and Homecoming Food Truck festival.
Some additional events, including the Panther Prowl, require a separate admission or participation fee and are noted on the schedule. Use code “GOPROWL” when you register to receive a $2 discount.
- The paid registration fee for Family Weekend in $25 per person. Children 5 years of age and under are free. UWM students should be signed up as a registrant. There is also a $10 for the whole family registration option that does not includes dinner, city tours, Planetarium tickets or ComedySportz.
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged, but on-site registration will be available.
- If you would like to participate in the Panther Prowl, you must register separately and pay the registration fee for each member of your family. Register for Panther Prowl. Use code “GOPROWL” to save $2.
- On the registration form, please enter your name, address, telephone, email address, your student’s status (year in school), the number of family members attending the event and the number of family members attending the meal.
- Once you enter the above information, you will be taken to the ePayment site operated by U.S. Bank, where you will enter contact, billing and credit card information.
- You will receive an email confirmation from UWM as well as an email confirmation from U.S. Bank immediately after completing the registration process.
- You will receive an additional email from UWM with a finalized schedule of events and complete check-in instructions in early October. You will not receive anything via U.S. Mail. See the FAQs for more information on parking.