Family Weekend 2018 is October 13!
The minimum registration amount to receive a Panther Family Swag item is $10. We encourage families to register for the events that they are most interested in – some events will sell out. Refunds are not grants after October 1.
Please be sure to include your student in your attendee count and payment.
Discount parking is available all day for $3 and can be paid at the meter, no special pass is needed. We encourage families to park in the Klotsche Parking Pavilion because some roads around campus may be closed for the Panther Prowl.
The Panther Prowl requires a separate participation fee. Use code “GOPROWL” when you register to receive a $2 discount.
- The minimum registration fee for Family Weekend in $10 to receive a swag item. UWM students should be signed up as a registrant.
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged, but on-site registration will be available for any tickets still available.
- If you would like to participate in the Panther Prowl, you must register separately and pay the registration fee for each member of your family. Register for Panther Prowl. Use code “GOPROWL” to save $2.
- Once you register, you will be taken to the ePayment site operated by U.S. Bank, where you will enter contact, billing and credit card information.
- You will receive an email confirmation from UWM as well as an email confirmation from U.S. Bank immediately after completing the registration process.
- You will receive an additional email from UWM with a finalized schedule of events and complete check-in instructions in early October. You will not receive anything via U.S. Mail.
- Refunds may be granted up to October 1 upon request. No refunds will be granted day of or after the event.