Devarajan Venugopalan Ph.D.
Assoc Vice Chancellor
- Ph.D., Metallurgy, McMaster University, 1983
- M.Eng., Metallurgy, McMaster University, 1977
- B.Tech., Metallurgy, Indian Institute of Technology, 1975
|• Heat treatment.• Corrosion.
• Metal casting.
|• Manufacturing processes.
• Phase transformation - thermodynamics and kinetics.
• Materials selection.
- Achary, J., and Venugopalan, D. Microstructural development and austempering kinetics of ductile iron during thermomechanical processing, Met Trans A, v31, n10, p 2575-2585, 2000.
- Thermal Expansion of Cast Invar Alloys, D. Venugopalan and S. Sahu, Transactions AFS, v. 105, pp. 670-675, 1998.
- Differential Thermal Analysis of Reaction of Al with Fly Ash During Synthesis of Al-Fly Ash Composites, R. Guo, D. Venugopalan and P.K. Rohatgi, Materials Sci. and Eng., v. A241, pp. 184-190, 1998