Ethan Munson, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- Software Engineering
- Document Engineering
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Software Systems
- E. V. Munson and M. G. C. Pimentel. “Specialised Documents,” invited chapter to appear in Web Accessibility: A Foundation for Research, S. Harper and Y. Yesilada, editors. Springer-Verlag, 2008.
- P. M. Marden, Jr. and E. V. Munson. “PSL: an Alternate Approach to Style Sheet Languages for the World Wide Web,” Journal of Universal Computer Science, 4(10):792–806. October 1998.
- T. N. Nguyen, E. V. Munson, J. T. Boyland, and C. Thao, “Infrastructures for Development of Object-Oriented Configuration Management Services”, in Proceedings of the 27th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2005), May 15-21, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri, USA, IEEE Computer Society Press, pages 215–224, 2005.
- T. N. Nguyen, E. Munson, and C. Thao, “Fine-grained, structured Configuration Management for Web projects”, in Proceedings of the 13th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2004), May 17-25, 2004, New York City, New York, USA, pp. 433-443, ACM Press,2004.
- J. Dabrowski and E. V. Munson. “Absolute Thresholds for Perception for Changes in a Graphical User Interface,” in Proceedings of HCI International 2001, Volume 1, Usability Evaluation and Interface Design, New Orleans, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, pages 292–296, August 2001.