Amol Mali, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, May 1999, Arizona State University, Tempe
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Robotics, June 1994, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- B.S., Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, July 1991, Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute (VJTI), University of Bombay, India
- Artificial Intelligence Planning
- Autonomous Agents
- Computer Game Design
- Robot Motion Planning
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Amol D. Mali, Michael Osowski, Improving concurrency in temporal plans, Artificial Intelligence Review, 35(3), 2011, pp. 191-209
- Amol D. Mali, Marker-augmented robot-environment interaction, Control and Intelligent Systems journal, Vol. 35, No. 2, 2007, pp. 1-8
- Amol D. Mali and Ying Liu, T-SATPLAN: A SAT-based temporal planner, International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, Vol. 15, No. 5, October 2006, pp. 779-802
- Amol D. Mali and Minh Tang, State-space planning with variants of A*, International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, Vol. 15, No. 3, 2006, pp. 433-464
- Amol D. Mali, On Quantified weighted MAX-SAT, Decision Support Systems and Electronic Commerce journal, Vol. 40, Issue 2, August 2005, pp. 257-268
- Amol Mali, On the evaluation of agent behaviors, Artificial Intelligence journal, Vol. 143, No. 1, January 2003, pp. 1-17 (4th most-downloaded paper in the 10 most-downloaded papers from the 82 papers published in AI journal in year 2003).