Mukul Goyal, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., 2003 Ohio State University
- Wireless sensor networks.
- Internet routing protocols.
- M. Goyal, W. Xie, SH Hosseini, K Vairavan, D Rohm, “Improving OSPF Dynamics on a Broadcast LAN ,” IEEE MASCOTS 2005, September 2005, Atlanta, Georgia.
- M. Goyal, K.K. Ramakrishnan, W. Feng, “Achieving Faster Failure Detection in OSPF Networks,” Accepted for publication, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2003), Alaska, May 2003.
- M. Goyal, J. Yates, G. Li, W. Feng, “Benefits of restoration signaling message aggregation,” Accepted for publication, Proc. Optical Fiber Communications Conference 2003, Atlanta, March 2003.
- M. Goyal, R. Guerin, R. Rajan, "Predicting TCP throughput from non-invasive network sampling," Proc. INFOCOM’ 2002, New York, June 2002.
- M. Goyal, G. Li, J. Yates, "Shared mesh restoration: a simulation study," Proc. Optical Fiber Communications Conference 2002, Anaheim, March 2002.
- Shaikh, M. Goyal, A. Greenberg, R. Rajan, K.K. Ramakrishnan, "An OSPF topology server: design and evaluation," Journal of Selected Areas in Communications: Special Issue on Recent Advances on Fundamentals of Network Management, May 2002.
- M. Goyal, A. Durresi, P. Mishra, C. Liu, R. Jain, "Effect of number of drop precedences in assured forwarding," Proc. GLOBECOM’1999, Rio de Janeiro, December 1999.