Anoop Dhingra Ph.D.
Associate Professor/Department Chair
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, 1990
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1988
- B. Tech., Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, 1985
- Design Optimization
- Inverse Methods
- Vibration Control
- Game theory
- A. Ali, E. Ghotbi, and A.K. Dhingra, “Optimum Placement of Actuators in Structural and Control Design using Stackelberg Games,” Journal of Vibration and Control, July 2013.
- D.K. Gupta, and A.K. Dhingra, “Input Load Identification from Optimlly Placed Strain Gages using D-optimal Design and Model Reduction, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 40, pp. 556-570, 2013.
- R. Ugle, Y. Li, and A.K. Dhingra, “Equalization Integrated Online Monitoring of Health Map and Worthiness of Replacement for Battery Pack of Electric Vehicles,” Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 223, pp. 293-305, 2013.
- M. Danyluk, and A.K. Dhingra, “Influence of process parameters on rolling-contact-fatigue life of ion plated nickel–copper–silver lubrication,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, Vol. 30, No. 3, 2012.
- J. Brendelson, and A.K. Dhingra, “Stochastic subspace identification applied to the weave mode of motorcycles,” Journal of Dynamical Systems, Measurements and Control, March 2013, 021019.
- E Ghotbi, and A.K. Dhingra, “A bilevel game theoretic approach to optimum design of flywheels,” Engineering Optimization, Vol. 44, No. 11, pp. 1337-1350, 2012.
- M. Danyluk and A. Dhingra, “Rolling contact fatigue using solid thin film lubrication,” Wear, Vol. 274-275, pp. 368-376, 2012.
- A.K. Dhingra, T.G. Hunter and D. Gupta, “Load Recovery in Components Based on Dynamic Strain Measurements,” Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, Vol. 135, Oct. 2013, 051020.
- Secretary, Member Executive Committee - Hindu Temple of Wisconsin, Pewaukee, WI
- Treasurer, Member Board of Directors - Radha Madhav Society, Duluth, GA
- Organizer/Volunteer - Annual Hindu Youth Camp for kids, Pewaukee, WI