A Summer Leadership Program for High School Students, July 20-23, 2016
Do you want to have an impact on your community and the world? Are you interested in social justice and global change? Join your peers at GATE in becoming leaders in your community!
GATE will introduce you to global issues through:
- interactive simulations
- small group activities
- thought-provoking discussions with your peers, university students, and expert speakers
- development of global competencies to investigate the world, recognize diverse perspectives, communicate ideas, and take action
- building college and career-ready skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- Registration Fees: $390 (Includes all instructional and recreational materials and expenses, Sandburg Residence Hall housing and meals)
- Registration Materials for 2016 will be available soon
- A limited number of need-based scholarships are available. These scholarships are only available for the GATE program. To apply for a scholarship, please download the Scholarship Application and follow the application instructions for submitting to Dina Wolf
If you are interested in GATE or have questions, please contact Dina Wolf at (414) 229-3312 or the email above.