Barcelona based travel-startup, trip4real, is on the hunt for a savvy international intern. Founded in 2013, trip4real is a community marketplace where travelers can book tailor-made experiences created and led by locals. Our platform makes it possible for people from all over the world to connect over common interests and shared travel experiences. In two years we’ve expanded to Amsterdam, London, Lisbon and Rome. We have our eyes set on Berlin and Istanbul next and we’re looking for a passionate wanderlust and PR enthusiast to help us spread the word and grow internationally. This is a great chance to gain start-up experience in a fast-paced, multicultural environment. Our community is 40,000 strong and growing. We’d love for you to join us!
Our motto: You only truly know a place when you know its people.
The team: We work out of a large co-working office in the Gracia neighborhood. We’re an international team of 12. Check us out here.
Trip4real mission: Make it possible for travelers to experience a city like a local, and empower locals to make money doing what they love as guides.
- International media relations and story pitching
- Social media and influencer campaigns
- Content creation and blog writing
- Talk about trip4real at meet-up events and intl. events in Barcelona
- Review trip4real activities, take pictures and write about them for the blog
- Find new locals to join the website in our new markets
- Research potential brand and university partners in the States and internationally
Perks: College credit, start-up experience and a trip4real activity stipend to use in sunny Barcelona.
Interested applicants should write to Natalie answering the following questions:
What inspires you to travel and work abroad?
What about trip4real catches your attention?
If you were a city which city would you be?
Which trip4real activity do you want to try first?
Natalie is the Director of Brand for trip4real and a UWM Global Studies alum.
+34 633. 291.503