The Cartography and Geographic Information Science Center designs and produces professional publication quality maps and graphics per client specifications, using the latest desktop mapping and illustration software, technology, and equipment. The center also creates geographic and attribute files for analysis with Geographic Information Systems.
Graphs, charts, and maps for any purpose and in almost any size can be created for your needs.
Selected Projects at the Cartography & GIS Center
- Department of Anthropology
- Southeast Wisconsin Archaeology Inventory, GIS mapping support
- Department of Foreign Languages and Linguistics
- Department of Geography
- Ootacamund, India Judith Kenny
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of History
- Department of Social Welfare
- Handle with Care, Sharon Keigher
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Urban Studies
- Charitable Giving, Marc Levine map 1, map 2
University Mapping and GIS
- Campus Facilities Planning
- Chancellor’s Office
- Enrollment Services
- University Communications
- Department of Parking and Transit
- University Relations
Government and Community Organizations
- Greater Milwaukee Education Trust
- Wisconsin Division of Public Health, Section of STD
- Wisconsin State Public Defender
- Hammes Company
- PlanEcon, Inc.
- The Prime Group
- Shoreland, Inc.
- Time/Warner, Group W Sports