Assessments Can Help You:
- Clarify who you are and what you want in a career
- Connect your interests, values, and skills to possible majors and careers
We Recommend You:
- Try a variety of assessments. Each is unique, just as we are, so you may find one more helpful than another.
- Never make a decision based solely on your results. The careers you are matched to are only suggestions. Be sure to research those suggestions.
- Speak with a Career Advisor during Walk-In Hours to fully understand results and identify the next steps in determining what you want to major in and pursue as a career.
The External Resources links offer several options for free assessments. We highly recommend the following.
- MyPlan – Interests, values, skills, and personality assessments. Take one or all. Each takes about 15 minutes. You MUST enter the license code on the login page to take the assessments for FREE. To access the career assessments, use the new free code (HJK7D6RY). For a step-by-step guide, watch the How to Use MyPlan video.
- Career Cruising – If you used Career Cruising in high school and want to continue using it, stop by the Career Planning and Resource Center to create a UWM login.