Why Should You Get an On-Campus Job?
- Flexible Schedules – Campus employers will schedule your work hours around your classes
- Short Commute – Don’t waste your time commuting to work, walk right from class to work.
- Make Friends – Start to build your social and professional network!
- Build Your Resume – Develop skills and experiences to use at future internships and employment
Where to Find Them
- Students Click here: PantherJobs.
- Log in using your UWM ePanther ID and password.
(Must use UWM credentials or your account will not be approved)
- Click the “Jobs” drop-down menu. At the bottom of this list you will click “On-Campus Jobs.”
On-campus jobs come available year-round, so check often! Also, a resume and school schedule may be requested as part of the application and most jobs will require an interview. Stop in during the CPaRC walk-in hours and we can help you develop your resume and strengthen your interviewing skills.