Dressing for an interview can be tough, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry by dressing conservatively and professionally.
- Traditional business suits: Matching jacket & pants/skirt in blue, grey & black.
- Collared shirts and ties for men, blouses without a lot of cleavage for women.
- Dress pants, skirts/slacks in neutral colors (black, blue, grey, brown, khaki)
- Jackets and sports coats
Things to Avoid & General Rules:
- Avoid lots of accessories like jewelry
- Avoid or minimize perfumes/colognes
- Make sure that clothing, hair, nails, teeth etc. are clean and appear well kept.
Need professional clothing? Check out the UWM Career Closet!