SPECIAL EVENT: The Career Closet will be in the Union, Room 198 Monday, April 10th-Friday, April 14th from Noon-4pm!
Dressing for an interview can be tough, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry by dressing conservatively and professionally.
Need Help? Check out the UWM Career Closet!
- Traditional business suits: Matching jacket and pants/skirt in blue, grey and black.
- Collared shirts and ties for men, blouses without a lot of cleavage for women.
- Dress pants, skirts or slacks in neutral colors (black, blue, grey, brown, khaki, etc.)
- Jackets and sports coats
Things to Avoid & General Rules:
- Avoid lots of accessories like jewelry
- Avoid or minimize perfumes/colognes
- Make sure that clothing, hair, nails, teeth etc. are neat, clean and appear well kept.
**Leading up to the Summer Job Fair the Career Closet will be in the Union 198 (the old IEC) Mon-Fri, Noon-4pm. There will also be a career counselor to talk about career fair preparation!