Student employment is an important part of professional and educational development. Working during college is not only helpful financially, but on campus jobs help develop students’ soft skills, provide networking opportunities, and helps students transition into professional roles. To post an on campus job, please follow the following instructions below to share your position on PantherJobs.
*New* On-Campus Employers – Start Here
- Register as a new employer.
- Campus employers must use the UWM universal code: UWM [Your Department] (i.e. UWM Career Planning & Resource Center, UWM Housing, UWM Financial Aid, etc.)
- After completing your registration, please allow 24 hours for administrative approval.
- Once your registration has been approved, follow the steps below.
- Go under the “Jobs” tab
- Click on “Add New.”
- Under position type, you must mark “On-Campus Student Job” and “Part-Time“
Questions about posting jobs
Contact Kamara Jackson, Recruiting Coordinator, at 414-229-5367 or email@example.com
Questions about internship requirements and posting
Contact Linda Walker, Career Counselor/Internship Coordinator, at 414-229-4486 or firstname.lastname@example.org