PO Box 777
Milwaukee, WI 53211
Please see Notice regarding MDS (Shop@UW) Service Assessment
Effective Monday, April 2nd the new location for Purchasing will be Englemann Hall, Suite 220 (ENG 220).
(Note – the doorway to suite 220 is through suite 230.)
External Requisitions (for Purchase Orders) should still be sent to Attn. Angie Schmocker, PreAudit, ENG 230.
The Purchasing Office procures goods and services for the University and provides guidance on procurement practices within the University in accordance with good business practices and State, UW System and Campus laws, rules and guidelines. The Purchasing Office protects University staff from personal risk by signing Procurement contracts in accordance with State statutes and University policy.
Our goals are to support the mission and core values of the University through the efficient and effective acquisition of goods and services; to provide outstanding customer service to our stakeholders with commodity, sourcing, and compliance expertise; and to employ open, transparent, and ethical procurement processes.
- For office supplies, lab supplies, and many other general needs, setup an Account or login directly to Shop@UW
- For laptop and desktop computers, visit the Tech Store
- Check to see if goods/services are on contract
- For general purchases under $5000 not available through Shop@UW, use your procurement card where appropriate.
- Complete a Requisition if Shop@UW or the procurement card cannot be used and/or the item(s) are over $5000.
- Contact a Purchasing Agent with any questions, concerns or feedback!
- Contracts for Purchasing’s review and signature – including but not limited to hotel or off-campus facility rental and Speaker/Entertainer contracts – should be submitted to email@example.com