Facilities & Events
- Request a Key
- Access Codes or ID cards
- Art & Design
- Dance, Music, Theatre
- Film Equipment Room, Mitchell B54 | (414) 229-4643
Convocation is an opportunity for Faculty & Staff in the Peck School of the Arts to recognize students who are graduating with bachelor and master’s degrees. The event was established in response to student requests and precedes the large UWM Commencement. We encourage you to attend both ceremonies.
- All PSOA Buildings are open 7AM-10PM, 7 days a week
- Students, Staff & Faculty who require access outside of business hours must request hand scanning access at the Box Office
To rent a PSOA locker per semester/annually please visit the Box Office. Upon payment, you will receive the combination to your assigned locker in your desired location.
All Lost & Found items are located in ART 203.
- Call (414) 229-4947 or Visit Art 203 to place your reservation request
- Programs Assistants review and email you with approval or denial of request
To request or renew a Kenilworth Square East Studio, complete the KSE Studio Request Form.
- Requests Due April 1 for the Upcoming Academic Term
- Notifications emailed by May or Early June
- Payments to the Box Office Due October 1
- Unpaid rentals will lose studio access by November 2
2017-18 Annual Fees
Fees are for occupancy and are not related to the size of the studio or whether it is being shared.
Graduate Students: $200
(First time renters must also pay a refundable $50 key deposit)
Academic Staff & Assistant Professors: $250
Associate Professors: $275
Full Professors: $300
Academic advising is an important aspect of long-term academic success. Visit the Advising & Student Services Office in the Theatre Lobby Room 120, or schedule an appointment online.
We’re striving to make the Peck School of the Arts an amazing place to learn and work! Please provide any feedback or comments.
Panther Academic Support Services (PASS) offers many different types of tutoring, including weekly small group, walk-in, and online. To schedule an appointment, please complete the online request form.
Students may initiate a grievance/appeal by following appropriate procedures in these instances:
- Adverse decisions in academic matters (dropping courses, grades, etc.)
- Class related matters
- Community Calendar Submission
- Personal E-blast
- Request that all performers and crew send a personal event announcement to colleagues/peers
- Facebook Event Page Promotion
- Add performers as hosts
- Post status updates in the event thread at least 2x per week to keep activity elevated; upload photos and videos from rehearsals and remember to tag performers
- Require all performers and crew to “invite” area colleagues/peers to the event page
- Social Media
- Post regular event/rehearsal updates to personal social media accounts; photo, and especially video, posts have the best organic reach
Art & Design majors and minors receive a free annual Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM) membership (a $35 value!) for each year that they are a student in the department. This allows them to visit MAM and its events (including MAM After Dark!) free of charge. Pick up your pass each Fall semester at the Box Office. You will need your Student ID. You will also need to have your ID with you when you use the membership card at the museum.
- Design & Visual Communication (BFA)
Eligible students must have completed First Year Program courses as well as Art 124, 221, and 223 with a B- or better by the end of the Spring semester when the Portfolio Review is held. Qualifying students will be notified of specific requirements and timelines at the beginning of each Spring semester. For more information students should consult their academic advisor.
- Digital Studio Practice (BFA)
- Photography (BFA)
- Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Graduate Student Handbook (coming soon)
Undergraduate Student Handbook (coming soon)