Thank you for considering a gift to Art History. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Art History today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Friends of Art History (#3713)
Supporting department initiatives, including operations of the UWM Art History Gallery
- Art History Gallery Project (#3970)
Providing integral support to the gallery’s operations and exhibits
- Jeffrey R. Hayes Fund (#7755)
Supporting graduate students in their travel, research, and thesis work
To make a gift by check or phone, or for more information about planned giving and corporate and foundation philanthropy, please visit the UWM Office of Development.
Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
Please select “Letters & Science” under Gift Designation.
In the second dropdown menu click “Art History.”
Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to one of the areas to the left, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Update us with your new contact info or tell us what you’ve been up to!