The UWM Art History Galleries
Mitchell Hall 154
3203 N. Downer Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53211
The UWM Art History gallery is closed for renovations. It will reopen in Spring 2017.
Mon – Thurs: 10 AM – 4 PM
Fri: CLOSED *
Sat: CLOSED *
Sun: CLOSED *
* Visits by appointment only
The Gallery is closed for the summer and national holidays.
To make an appointment to visit the gallery, please contact the gallery at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UWM Art History Galleries Admission
The gallery and exhibits are free of charge.
Gallery attendants are available to assist visitors, answer questions, and protect the works of art on display. In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, we ask that visitors adhere to these policies:
- Touching the works of art is not allowed.
- All parcels, bags, and backpacks larger than a designated size, as well as coats, jackets, and umbrellas, must be left at the attendant’s desk.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the galleries.
- Sketching is permitted in dry media (pencil, charcoal, etc.) only.
We thank you for your cooperation and hope that you enjoy your visit to the UWM Art History Galleries.
Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only. Photography of works on loan and in special exhibitions is not permitted. Flash photography, tripods, and video are prohibited.
Advance notice by email is required for all media, commercial, or video/film requests. Be sure to include your contact information and the nature of your project.