Robert Trotalli Scholarship
The UWM Foundation encourages students in their academic endeavors through the Robert J. Trotalli Scholarship Fund. This scholarship is made possible through the generosity of Robert J. Trotalli, a UWM administrator for more than 30 years, including as director of the office now known as the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC). Depending upon availability, this scholarship will be awarded to up to three ARC students for each academic year and may be used for tuition and other expenses. Scholarships may be renewable to recipients in good academic standing who continue to be enrolled at UWM.
- Undergraduate in any degree program.
- Student with a disability defined here as a physical, learning, psychological or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities as determined by the Accessibility Resource Center.
- Student is registered with ARC.
- Student is in good academic standing.
- Student demonstrates financial need. Completion of the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the application due date is recommended as a standard determination of financial need.
Availability of this scholarship is determined on a year to year basis and is generally determined by mid September with an application due date in October. Contact ARC staff with questions at 414-229-6287.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Reviewed: August 2017