Requesting Placement Test Accommodations
Students who have been admitted to UWM and need accommodations for their placement tests may arrange them using the following procedure:
- Use your epanther ID/password to log into UWM’s test registration system and complete an Accommodation Request.
- Contact the appropriate counselor to submit the required documentation and request a review for placement test accommodations. Please refer to our disability guidelines for additional information on documentation requirements.
Documentation may be sent via:
Fax to 414-229-2237 (please include the name of the ARC Counselor)
Scan and email directly to ARC Counselor
Mail to: Accessibility Resource Center ATTN: (Counselor Name)
UWM P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201
- ARC will review your documentation and notify the placement testing office of any accommodations that you are eligible for.
- After receiving approval for your accommodations, schedule your placement tests with accommodations during the designated Accommodated Placement testing dates/times at testregistration.uwm.edu or by calling 414-229-2210.
- Follow up with the ARC Counselor within 7 days of submitting documentation if you have not yet received approval.
View the Placement Testing Center’s website for more information.
Please Note: The above procedure is for Placement Test accommodations only. In order to receive accommodations for coursework, students must meet with a disability counselor for an extensive interview and to develop an accommodation plan.
Reviewed: August 2017