Many great career journeys begin with a UWM degree
The UWM Alumni Association seeks to support you as you move through the steps of yours.
- Visits with a career counselor – contact the Career Planning and Resource Center at 414-229-4486 to find out your allowable number of visits.
- Career Fairs – annual career fair events on campus.
- Career-related programming – attend workshops that cover career development and job search topics.
- PantherJobs – Job listings for UWM students and alumni
- Career change resources and assessments – create a free account at uwm.myplan.com for access to assessments, career profiles and more.
Note: Graduates of the Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business, College of Engineering and Applied Science, School of Freshwater Sciences, and School of Information Studies may seek additional services at their respective college’s career services center as well as at the Career Planning and Resource Center.