To declare your major or minor in Africology, you will need to:
- Print an unofficial transcript. To do so:
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Pick up an Information for the Prospective Africology Major packet or a Minor Information sheet in the Department Office, Mitchell Hall, Room 214.
- Meet with the Africology Undergraduate Faculty Advisor. See the contact us web page for your advisor’s name and contact information. Ask about your advisor’s walk-in office hours during which you can visit, and sign-up and determine your course plan. If you cannot attend walk-in advising hours, please call or e-mail to arrange an appointment. Please bring your unofficial transcript with you.
Know your College advising resources!
College of Letters & Science Advising Services