To declare your major or minor in Africology, you will need to:
- Print an unofficial transcript. To do so:
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Pick up an Information for the Prospective Africology Major packet or a Minor Information sheet in the Department Office, Mitchell Hall, Room 214.
- Meet with the Africology Undergraduate Faculty Advisor (Dr. Sandra Jones, email@example.com) during their walk-in office hours to sign-up and determine your course plan. If you cannot attend walk-in advising hours, please contact one of the advisors by phone or e-mail to arrange an appointment. Please bring your unofficial transcript with you.
Know your campus advising resources!