Stock Code: GC15F
Title: 2015 General Chemistry Exam – First Term
This exam includes topics typically covered in the first semester of the two-semester general chemistry course.
- Chemical formulas and nomenclature
- Atoms, isotopes and molecules
- Reactions, including chemical equations
- Moles and stoichiometry (including for solution chemistry)
- Quantum model of atoms, periodicity
- Bonding and molecular properties
This test is not yet normed. Please consider contributing to the establishment of norms through the score reporting feature on this site.
Preliminary norms are available for this test here.